Tuesday, April 14, 2009

True love and flowers

This motif, which I planned early this morning and didn't get to until late this evening, was clearly divinely inspired. A flower on the day My Beloved surprised me with an early birthday present of an amazing potting table he made himself!

With the help of my sneaky sibling who gave him the use of her garage, he created a gorgeous and incredibly functional table that will be the absolute perfect addition to our backyard - and will make spring planting and seasonal re-potting so much easier and neater.

I can't believe I bought all his trickery and deception. I can't believe he managed to keep this a secret for so long. I can't believe he did such an amazing job with the table.

And I can't believe how lucky I am to have someone who loves me this much.

April 14, 2009

"When can I keep you?", he used to ask me when we were dating. Now. Forever. Forever and ever.

3 comments:

kate said...

Beautiful!

Now, where can i see a picture of this table? My dh keeps telling me he will make me one, once i clean up my section of the basement. Ha.

Scrappy_Lady said...

So sweet. Great table, too!

Doodle - said...

Awwwwww