Sunday, April 19, 2009

Catching up...

I had a wee bit of a love affair with Patons variegated Astra today.

Clearly.

I decided to catch up on the motif I missed the week before last and the one I missed yesterday, and once I started hooking with those lovely vivid pinks and yellows twirling in and out of my fingers, I just couldn't stop.

But at least the patterns are all different.

You've gotta give me that.

April 19, 2009

I thought this was going to be a disaster as I was making it - the flower part in the middle was an alarmingly messy tangle of octopus legs for quite some time - but it turned out quite nicely if I do say so myself.

April 18, 2009

This simple little diamond is a "building block" that can, according to Melody Griffith's pattern, be used for a number of things.

But not for proposing.


April 7, 2009

S is for "Sandy", who actually hates variegated yarn and probably would have prefered that I made his letter in another colour. S is also for "serves you right for napping while I'm crocheting".

1 comment:

Doodle - said...

I LOVE the flower!!!