Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catz

Okay I know it's a little silly, but clearly Chloe seems to like my blog, so I told her keeper (my sibling) that I'd dedicate today's square to her. I mean come on, look at the concentration with which she's pondering my group square photo from the other day!

So for Chloe - simple, wide-eyed Chloe - here's one of the 12 required squares for a rather pretty summer beach tote pattern that I found in the premiere issue of Simply Creative Crochet (fall 2003).

Chloe never goes to the beach. Chloe is afraid of the front door and pretty much anything that moves. But at the very least, she'd look very lovely next to this tote, her shiny black fur standing out in stark contrast to the light summer pastels.

Even if she and the tote never left the safety of my sibling's house.

April 15, 2009

Oh Chloe...

No comments: