Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Belated Easter!

This WAS going to be a really cute Easter motif - a block pattern complete with a little basket filled with flowers. But Easter Sunday turned out to be the last in a long line of busy days, and at the end of it all I had in me was this double crochet square.

Which, I might add, looks an awful lot like the Harmony Square I did back in January. Different book, but, I suspect, same pattern.

But it was easy so I ran with it...

Easter Sunday, April 12, 2009




Today, with a good night's sleep under my belt, I attempted this flower-framed filet mesh square. Kind of pretty. But also kind of messy. I want to like it, but it's just not my favourite...

Maybe if I'd used a heavier weight yarn the chain crochet bits wouldn't look quite so sloppy.

I dunno.

April 13, 2009


Whatever. At least it's not a rerun.

No comments: