Thursday, April 16, 2009

One step away

This is the story of a really funky little motif that turned into a cutie-pie cotton bib in one quick round.

I wish I could say I invented it, but alas, I did not. I found the pattern in the May/June 2009 issue of Crochet Today and thought I'd use it for today's motif.

I know it's kind of cheating in a way. It's not just a motif - it's an actual thing. But I thought that since it was so close to being just a simple motif I had to include it.

If only to prove that sometimes something really cool is just one step away from a plain old square or funky little motif.

Sometimes we are that close to genius.

April 16, 2009


This worked up really quickly too! I did it in just over an hour and a half, and that includes time during which I was distracted by Ace of Cakes and the pilot episode of King of Queens.

No comments: