Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Now, if I was a more clever crocheter and tree hugger I would have used organic, all-natural yarn today and made Edie Eckman's motif #100 by candlight during Earth Hour.

Instead I used an acrylic yarn remnant from the stash I found at my Mom and Dad's the other day. But since it's probably upwards of 20 years old (based solely on the antiquated label design), it's kind of like recycling. Sort of.

Well, maybe "being a cheapskate who gleefully uses up old yarn she scrounges from other people's homes" is a more accurate description, but close enough.

March 28, 2009

I did power down and keep everything turned off from 8:30pm to 9:30pm. That should totally count for something...

1 comment:

knitandcrochet said...

Indeed, you are using your existing resources--sounds very eco-friendly to me.