Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mea Culpa

To Edie Eckman, a flower (of your design, of course) and a sincere apology for the math textbook comment. And the left-brain thing. And the "there are no explanations for what to do with the motifs" thing.

Oy. That'll learn me to spout off on the searchable internets.

I guess Friday the 13th got me afterall.

March 14, 2009




But I really, really DO like your book. I SWEAR I do. I wouldn't have used your patterns for the last four days if I didn't, honest.

I just have a very big mouth.

Clearly...

1 comment:

knitandcrochet said...

Thanks for the flower, but really, don't be sorry for what you said--it's just good feedback for me.

I just wanted you to know what the thinking was in not showing projects. As for left-brain numbering, yes, it probably is very left-brain of me, but honestly, I couldn't come up with 144 different names that didn't sound hokey. You would have been saying "Where did she come up with all these stupid names?"

Cheers-
Edie