Monday, June 15, 2009

Now I'm short three...

I really had no idea it would be this hard to keep up during spring. I had no idea the lure of the garden (as well as the occasional drudgery of its accompanying tasks) would have such an adverse effect on my ability to crochet a square a day.

Add to that a few commissioned crochet projects I've been trying to complete and preparation for bringing home a new kitten this coming weekend, and I'm totally behind the 8 ball.

But I'll make it up. I will.

Let's just hope the kitten doesn't like yarn.

Oy...

June 15, 2009


At least I was able to make time for this!

1 comment:

Onewhirleddesign said...

A beautiful "square". Good luck on your project. It is pretty certain that your kitten will enjoy crocheting also! My cat is a clever thief with my yarns, but I can't stay mad!