Thursday, June 4, 2009

I can explain...

I missed a day. And I still haven't fully caught up from the last time I missed a few days. As a matter of fact, I'm now short two squares.

But at least I'm keeping track, right?

Knowing you have a problem is half the battle, they always say. My problem is two missing squares, and I promise to rectify the situation. Soon. Well, sooner or later, anyway.

My excuse, because of course I do have one, is that I've been trying to finish up a special order (a crocheted monkey for a little birthday girl), and I used my hooking time yesterday for that instead of a square.

See? Totally legitimate.

The good news is that the monkey is finally completed. But, uh the lamb who's next in the queue needs my attention now.

There's always something.

Thank goodness...


June 4, 2009



At least there was time for this flowery green square today between all my monkeying around.

No comments: