Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday!!!

...and only one more sleep until kitten comes home! YAY!!!

But since this blog is about a crochet odyssey and not about my expanding home zoo, I shall attempt to reign myself in and talk yarn.

Variegated blue yarn, to be exact, which seems to work fairly well with this pattern. And that's not something I can say about all variegated yarn (browsing through the archives will prove this. In spades.). I think the structural simplicity of the pattern is what makes the changing colours work.

Blue. Did you know I have no idea if my new kitten is pink or blue? There seems to be some confusion which will need to be cleared up at the vet tomorrow. And I'm sure kitten will be happy because it will mean an end to people staring at his/her nether regions.

June 19, 2009


Yarn and kittens. Could life be sweeter?

No comments: