Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ahhh, that's better

It's much easier to blog when the camera and computer play nice.

And without further ado...


September 18, 2009


I used a scrap of hot pink Bernat Satin to make this little heart, but ran out just before I could finish.

Instead of scrapping the whole thing, I decided to use a bit lavender to finish the job.

I realize it looks like it's been patched, but I think that's fitting. I imagine if you could see my figurative heart, it would be delicate tangle of memories and loves held together with white glue, duct tape, and bits of string.

Life will do that to you.



September 19, 2009


Bing Crosby has nothing to do with crochet at all, as far as I know, but I think it should be noted that crocheting on a Saturday evening while watching back-to-back Bing Crosby movies is a very cozy thing to do.

And, as an added bonus, blue flowery things emerge from your fingertips as if by magic.

See?



September 20, 2009

Sunflowers remind me of Fall and my sister. Fall because they're such a deep, fall-y yellow, and my sister because she inevitably brings giant handfuls of them to your house if you invite her for dinner around harvest time.

I like things that never change.

I like her too. Kind of a lot.



While I had all kinds of time to look at but not update my blog, I noticed that I was four motifs behind. September 2 and August 4, 9, and 22 were motif-less.

So I took a little extra crocheting time this weekend to catch up a bit...





There. TOLD you I wasn't slacking!

No comments: