Friday, January 23, 2009

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Some days are "fancy on the inside" days. And this, it seems, is one of them. Because clearly there's nothing fancy on the outside here at all.

I could have striped the little blue square - changed the colours and made it a bit more interesting - and yet, I didn't.

You know those times in life when you just don't have a lot of spare mental energy? Those are the days when a little blue square is just the ticket.

Fancy on the inside
isn't so bad though. It has inspired me to seek out Lion Brand's new recycled cotton yarn (spun from cotton fabric pieces that would otherwise be discarded when fabric is cut for tee-shirts). They've even managed to reduce the amount of dyeing needed by sorting the fabric pieces by colour prior to turning it into yarn.

Aw yeah! Fancy on the inside.

Uh, this isn't made with that yarn (I only just read about it today) but I think it ties in nicely with my theme.

January 23, 2009



I can rationalize laziness like no one I know...

No comments: