Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trick or treat!

As I predicted, Tuesday's project also came from Jan Eaton's 200 Squares book. This time in the form of a gothic square.

The word gothic has me skipping all the way through summer's long weekends, past September and into October where Halloween is waiting for me. Halloween, with with its deep orange yarns and candy corn stripes and warm, woolly afghans.

And chocolate. That too.

June 30, 2009


But first, I suppose I should give at least give a little bit of attention to Canada Day...

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Halloween is my birthday, so I really enjoyed this post. Skipping ahead to Halloween also means that summer will be over, which is a plus in my book.

I find that not only are Jan Eaton's squares beautiful, but I learn a lot by making the patterns too. It really is a great book.