Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Christmas in July

I guess it was all the Halloween talk a few days ago, because I've now motored all the way through November and have arrived at Christmas' front door with my red, white and green square.

It could also be the fact that the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Premiere is this weekend and I'm a little excited, having wrangled an invitation to an exclusive ornament club members only shin-dig first thing Saturday morning - before the store even opens!

Shut up. It could be worse. At least I'm not on crack.

July 7, 2009


The bad news is that having missed Sunday and yesterday, I'm now back up to 6 missing motifs. All good intentions, gone.

Le sigh.


P.S. For the sweet person who asked about the Canadian Flag square, I'll post the instructions tomorrow!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

I'm up for Christmas in July. It reminds me that summer will end eventually. Enjoy your ornament premier shindig on Saturday!