Wednesday, July 15, 2009

No mean feat, this sort of multi-tasking

I managed to complete this square while refereeing multiple cat squabbles, watching TV and drinking tea.

At least I think they're cat squabbles. It's entirely possible that old kitty is a bit of a drama queen and just makes a grand, hissy show of playtime, getting baby kitty in trouble in the process.

So hard to know
. But for the sake of old kitty (who, at 13, is equivalent to 68 in human years), I have to err on the side of caution and break up the squabbles to give her a little rest every now and then.

Which, of course, totally interrupts crochet time.

But I was the one who so desperately wanted baby kitty, so I shall shuttie.

And referee and crochet and watch TV and drink tea.

July 15, 2009


Any mistakes and/or imperfections we shall, of course, blame on the kitties.

No comments: