Friday, May 15, 2009

A new source!

I found a fabulous UK import at Chapters last night; the first issue of a brand new Crochet magazine (apparently UK's ONLY dedicated crochet magazine), called Inside Crochet.

There are very few dedicated crochet magazines available anywhere, as far as I can tell. Well, at least there aren't many available to me through my local bookstore, anyway. So a new find? VERY exciting.

And I dove right in.

Yup. Today's flowery motif comes from Inside Crochet. It's one of 8 needed to form the yolk of a really cute little cardigan. One I'd probably wear and make were it not for the 8 flowery motifs that make up its yolk.

It's just a little much.

But as a single motif - or a bunch joined in an afghan - I think it's really pretty.

May 15, 2009


Ahhh. Truly, there's nothing like brand new crochet fodder. Annnnd I'm spent.

No comments: