Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The blues

I've been working all day to banish a horrible dream from my head and shake the lingering ickies that have been clinging to me like a bad stink since the moment I threw off my sheets this morning.

It's slowly getting better, but it's almost bedtime I'm reallllly hoping that I won't end up being subjected to a sequel tonight.

Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.

Or any thoughts, really.

Like, for instance, why is it so impossible to get navy blue yarn to photograph properly? Sometimes it looks black, sometimes it looks gray, sometimes it looks vaguely blue if you squint, but it never, ever looks like it does in real life.

Which is annoying.

Really, today's square is so much prettier in real life when you can actually see the deep navy blue playing off the lovely, soft lavender.

But this photo will just have to do...

May 26, 2009


Okay. Sweet dreams, everyone.

Fingers crossed...

1 comment:

B said...

It is beautiful