Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A different kind of Granny Square...

I freely admit that I chose this pattern because I thought it would be fast and easy to hook while I watched the finale of Dancing With the Stars last night (which requires me to look more than listen, unlike most television shows).

It was easy (although the row endings alternated, which required a bit more concentration than I was interested in providing), but it wasn't particularly quick. Which is why I'm posting Tuesday's motif on Wednesday morning. I just finished tucking in all the dangling yarn ends a few minutes ago, a task I left until today because I was too tired to do it after all the ballroom dancing excitement ended at 11:00pm last night.

Sigh. So very many things in this post point so clearly to my advancing age...

May 19, 2009


And now onto today's motif, which I will have completed and posted before tomorrow morning. Honest. I can stay awake. I can. I can.

No comments: