Sunday, November 22, 2009

Angels and reindeer. That's what they should call this episode.

I'm not entirely sure that the first two motifs really look all that much like angels, but that's indeed what they are. One is a tiny little ornament, the other is a dish cloth (although I'm not sure I understand the logic behind using an angel to wash up after your spaghetti dinner. Or the desire, for that matter).

Anyway, if you squint - or, perhaps, use your Picasso glasses - I'm sure you'll see the angelic resemblance.

Luckily there's no mistaking Rudolph. The nose gives him away. Or maybe it's the vacant stare...


November 19, 20 & 21, 2009







Ah, Christmas. I love you.

2 comments:

kate said...

that second one is an angel? Really??

LOL I love Rudolph though!

Lia said...

I like the cute face of the rendeer.