Monday, August 24, 2009

Bad movies and a broken head

I made this cranberry red motif on Friday night while we watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

It wasn't worth it.

The movie, I mean. I quite like the motif.

And I especially love the comically large ball of Phentex yarn I used in its creation. It makes me feel small - like I've shrunk down to the size of a tiny little crochet-loving waif who couldn't possibly weigh more than 90 pounds.

Blah ha.


August 21, 2009



$7.99 for a billion yards of yarn. Good deal.

And then there's Sunday.

Saturday I had massive sinus issues (dizziness, headaches and nausea) which I initially thought was a possible brain tumor, but eventually conceded was more likely the barometric pressure screwing with the inner workings of my (clearly) already fragile head.

So no crochet on Saturday.

But this frilly green circle on Sunday.

August 23, 2009


It's a total coincidence that I chose a colour some might describe as neon snot green. It really is.

1 comment:

Scrappy_Lady said...

I agree, Paul Blart: Mall Cop wasn't worth it.