Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Plumpkin

Finally, a seasonally correct motif. Unlike the snowflakes I couldn't seem to stop making back in the summer, a jack-o-lantern is a wholly appropriate choice for October 7th.

Granted, I've ignored Thanksgiving altogether which of course does come before Halloween, but I found a pattern on Ravelry.com that should rectify that. And there's still time to make it.

Stay tuned...

October 7, 2009



I think I may need to dress up this Halloween. There are no children in our house, and I haven't been invited to any Halloween shin digs, but by virtue of the fact that it falls on a Saturday, it feels like I should do something a little wild and crazy just the same.

As only 39-year old hookers can.

1 comment:

Shinny said...

Hey, can you email me? I ordered THE perfect book for you and once it gets here I will need to send it to you. Thanks. It was one of those moments, I saw the title and instantly thought of you. ;) Did I get your attention yet? ;)

shannadotlaube-andersonatgmaildotcom